Timber iQ - Design & Construction is a glossy magazine dedicated to all aspects of timber design and construction, bringing its readers relevant content that is in tune with the local market, as well as showcasing project features with international flair. Now entering its third year, Timber iQ engages industry leaders to share their expertise and insight, highlights top-class products and services in the local market, connects local trade through important industry information and company profiles, and features some of the most beautiful timber-infused architecture and design. Timber iQ also offers the informed consumer a practical and inspiring read that enhances their interest in timber and encourages the use of timber in practical DIY applications.
Timber iQ pays homage to timber, not only as a practical and green building material, but an aesthetically pleasing alternative to traditional building materials. Our readership includes architects, specifiers, designers, contractors, builders, furniture manufacturers, sawmills, joineries, timber merchants, industry associations and their members (like the ITFB, ITC, SAWPA, TASA, SAWLFA, FBUMA, GRFMA, KSA, etc.) and suppliers to the entire value chain – from industrial tools and machinery, to fixtures, fittings, coatings and sealants.
We invite you to advertise your products, projects or services in what is fast becoming a firm favourite with industry professionals, and the most informative South African publication dedicated entirely to timber construction and design.
- Indoor & outdoor furniture
- Local & international architecture & design
- Care & maintenance: paints, coatings, sealants & accessories
- DIY projects and materials
- DIY and industrial tools & machinery
- Forestry and sawmilling
- Transport, handling & storage
- Kitchens & bathrooms
- Windows, doors, fixtures & fittings
- Interior & exterior cladding
- Thatch, reed, bamboo & timber alternatives
- External timber structures, lapas, pergolas, etc.
- Timber trusses, ceilings & insulation
- Fire, safety and insurance
4 000 printed copies of Timber iQ will be distributed to furniture manufacturers, developers, designers, contractors, builders,
architects, quantity surveyors, as well as owners and lovers of beautifully crafted and designed timber homes. Following
the release of each publication, close to
9 000 recipients of our communications will be directed to our website to view or download an electronic version of the latest issue of Timber iQ.
View the Latest Issue
View or Download Past Issues
- April / May 2016 - Magazine | PDF
- February / March 2016 - Magazine | PDF
- December 2015 / January 2016 - Magazine | PDF
- October / November 2015 - Magazine | PDF
- August / September 2015 - Magazine | PDF
- June / July 2015 - Magazine | PDF
- April / May 2015 - Magazine | PDF
- February / March 2015 - Magazine | PDF
- December 2014 / January 2015 - Magazine | PDF
- October / November 2014 - Magazine | PDF
- August / September 2014 - Magazine | PDF
- June / July 2014 - Magazine | PDF
- April / May 2014 - Magazine | PDF
- February / March 2014 - Magazine | PDF
- December 2013 / January 2014 - Magazine | PDF
- October / November 2013 - Magazine | PDF
- August / September 2013 - Magazine | PDF
- June / July 2013 - Magazine | PDF
- April / May 2013 - Magazine | PDF
- February / March 2013 - Magazine | PDF
- December 2012 - Magazine | PDF
- October 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- March 2012
R240 incl. for 6 bimonthly issues.
Please note that additional postage charges are incurred for mailings outside of the RSA.